We've completed our fix for the Sketch plugin and are continuing to test it. Once the build has been confirmed release ready, we'll update this status accordingly.
In the meantime, we continue to ask Abstract Branches users to delay upgrading to Sketch 76 until our fix has been released and this incident has resolved.
For users who have already upgraded to Sketch 76, downgrading to Sketch 75 continues to be the only workaround.https://www.sketch.com/updates/#version-75
We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.